M4 Tank Brigade
M4 Tank Brigade
WORLD WAR II ACTION TANK WARFARE!
|Genre: Action/Sim, Shooter, 3rd person||Launch Date: Q3 2011|
|Platform(s): PC||Number of Players: 1 - MMOG|
|Target Age: 12 - 45||
M1 Tank Platoon was one of the very best games of MicroProse Software. Now the producer and director of the M1 Tank Platoon product, Wild Bill Stealey, Founder of MicroProse Software, is back with a new version of his famous M1 Tank Platoon game with a game for World War II, M4 Tank Brigade.
What made M1 famous was its combination of strategy and tactics. Not only can you fire and fight from individual armored vehicles but you can also be the General controlling where you send your Brigades to accomplish the strategic missions using the interactive tactical map.
The Campaign mission includes many of the actual armored battles of World War II leading up to the final race across the Rhine by George Patton, the famous WWII Tank General!
M4 Tank Brigade promises to become the standard in World War II tank games with explosive gameplay, unparalleled realism, and beautifully rendered, historically accurate terrains, all from the battlegrounds of the Ardennes Forest. Choose to battle with 10 different World War II combat vehicles, including Shermans, Pershings, and the intimidating Panzer tanks!
M4 Tank Brigade brings a full Campaign mode where players start in early WW II tanks and progress through the years of 1939 to 1945 getting better and more deadly tanks as the war goes on. Players can play from either the Axis or Allied sides. The single player game also includes Training Missions, Instant Action Missions, and exciting Massively Multiplayer Online Game Play!
Some of the Campaign Missions are briefly outlined below. Players will relive the blood-chilling excitement of the fight with each mission.
The game does not end here though. Players can enter iEntertainment Network�s acclaimed massive online network, providing countless hours of intense battle and endless fun battling it out with other �online soldiers� from around the globe.
- BONUS FEATURE! -Tactical Map to control the entire Battlefield in real
time- like having a Predator drone above the battlefield!
- Enables player to send his Brigade or individual tanks to specified map positions to take on the enemy based on his command decisions!
- Player can jump between tanks, taking fire control, so they are always in the Middle of the Best Battles!
- Single player missions include:
- Advanced Movement
- Gunnery Recruit
- Gunnery Intermediate
- Gunnery Advanced
- MG Gunnery (Machine Gun)
- Live Fire I
- Live Fire II
- Live Fire III
- Instant Action Missions
- Square off
- Highlands Attack
- Siege I
- Siege II
- Siege III
- Full Court Press
- Sample Campaign missions
- Kasserine Pass
- Patton in the Lorraine
- Bridge at Remagen
- Full Ground vehicle set with 10 Different Ground vehicles and Tanks
- Ability to control drone AI Tanks while accomplishing the player mission.
- Player controlled Artillery is implemented in the game.
- Variety of aircraft including two ground attack aircraft, JU 87D and A-36.
- Follow on to the World Famous 'M1 Tank Platoon' from MicroProse Software The fun and excitement of the original M1 Tank Platoon is back from IENT CEO Wild Bill Stealey who was the person who thought up the original M1 concept, acted as the game producer, and acted as the head tester for the original M1 Tank Platoon when he was Founder and CEO of MicroProse Software.
- Proven Track Record. M4 Tank Brigade, the WWII ground simulation is built upon the framework of the widely popular gaming system and concepts of the WarBirds TotalSims series of military games, deemed the �top of the online flight-simming pyramid and several time winner of 'simulation of the year' awards.
- Campaign and Single-player options. The new 'ease of use' interface will have the players immersed in the exciting single player action in no time! Players get dozens of missions and campaigns, including Training and Practice, Instant Action, and an integrated Campaign - these missions provide explosive, action-packed gameplay that will transform a novice pilot into the most feared Tank Commander of the Great War!
- Multiple Skill Levels for Beginners to Experts. Enjoy M4 Tank Brigade as an arcade game or as a simulation. The arcade level is Tanker, which has an outside third person view, a gunsight that can be used outside, auto targeting, and auto drive features so even the most raw recruit can find the battle to engage the enemy! The player moves on to Gunnery Sergeant, Tank Commander, and then Brigade Leader. Each level moves the player more and more to the ultimate simulation of real tank combat during World War II.
- New Player Support. M4 Tank Brigade delivers exciting and helpful options to make driving and gunning a breeze for new players. All the commands and keyboard keys will be available while the game is playing with easy access.
- New Role-playing Reward System. M4 Tank Brigade introduces its new role-playing reward system that invites players to become immersed in their personas by allowing them to grow in rank and medals as they successfully complete missions.
- Historical Accuracy and Remarkable Detail. M4 Tank Brigade dedicates itself entirely to the same remarkable historical accuracy and attention to detail that has made the WarBirds series one of the most visually impressive war sims ever.
- A Wealth of Options. Players can choose from countless online scenarios, modes and options that gives M4 Tank Brigade a stunningly deep playing experience. Pick from over 15 historical ground vehicles and an array of WWII aircraft, each with its entirely unique combat characteristic and personality, making each game a new experience.
- Online Play. Master the single player missions and training and you will be ready for the next step - battling other live players online! Play in the online arenas for Free for 30 Days and join the TotalSims community arenas where hundreds of players recreate the actual missions of World War II. The TotalSims online community has consistently been rated one of the best and most helpful to beginners, providing a perfect environment for non-experienced and veteran players alike.
- Pentium 4, 1.8 MHz or higher recommended.
- 256 MB RAM, 512 recommended for best play.
- DirectX 10.0 compatible, or DirectX 9.1 compatible (recommended for best play) sound and video cards with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP drivers.
- Mouse and keyboard, Joystick is highly recommended.
- Throttle and Rudder pedals are not necessary, but recommended to enhance the overall experience of the game. Several manufacturers make models of their flight control systems for the PC.
- Video Card that supports Hardware T&L.
- Internet connection is necessary to take advantage of the online capabilities of the game.
- CPU Processor: Universal Binary, G4 or Intel Mac.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later.
- Video Memory, 256 MB RAM required, 512 MB or higher recommended.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB of free space
- Joystick, mouse and keyboard. Throttle and Rudder pedals are recommended. Several manufacturers make models of their flight control systems for the Macintosh.
- Internet Connection required for online play.
CRITICAL ACCLAIM FOR THE TOTALSIMS SERIES OF SIMULATION GAMES
"The WarBirds series has been around for some time, and continues to be one of the best combat flight simulations around."
"You won't find an online WW2 sim that even comes close to what WarBirds offers."
"For several years now WarBirds has graced the unfriendly skies of the Internet, �as one of the most intense and realistic World War II flight simulators ever attempted for the computer."
"Would I recommend WarBirds? The answer is: Yes, Absolutely! WarBirds is a blast to play. Nothing compares to flying against actual unpredictable human opponents in real time with some of the most accurate flight models available."
-Computer Games Online
"WarBirds is simply the best of the lot. The combination of the excellent flight, weapon and damage modeling, the 3D graphics, and the kick of flying in the same airspace with some of the biggest hotshots to ever sit down in front of a joystick, makes it a thrilling and rewarding experience."
"WarBirds provides one of the most entertaining and challenging air-combat environments on the Net."
"WarBirds III was my first foray into the world of massively-multiplayer online gaming and the sense of amazement that I felt seeing more than 100 players engaged in an online war cannot be understated. The game provided me with moments that I have never experienced in my years of PC simming."
"� a great addition to any flight-sim fan's library."